Saturday, March 17, 2007

Super Heroes?

Thanks to Sisyphus I did the "Which Super Hero are You?" quiz.

Your results:
You are Batman

























Batman
80%
Spider-Man
70%
Hulk
60%
Green Lantern
60%
Robin
48%
Catwoman
45%
Superman
40%
Wonder Woman
30%
Supergirl
30%
Iron Man
30%
The Flash
5%
You are dark, love gadgets
and have vowed to help the innocent
not suffer the pain you have endured.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...



Sarah arrived last night quite late, but I was well asleep. John got back home around 9pm from taking Mum to visit Dad, but I was asleep by then. It's not really surprising, as John normally gets up at 6am, so I wake then. By 8 or 9pm I'm falling asleep. I slept through all of Comic Relief last night, and I really really wanted to see the finish of Comic Relief's version of The Apprentice (complete with Sir Alan Sugar "You're fired"). Boo hoo!

Sarah and Helen are visiting Dad tonight, Mum is taking a day off from the visiting. Tomorrow the plan is for us to all meet at John's Mum's flat for lunch, and then Sarah will take Mum for the afternoon visit. But John's between jaw and gum abscess seems to be flaring up again, and he's not feeling too good this evening (we're both kind of tucked up in bed already) so I don't know if we'll make it or not.

We are all trying to consider how to continue with the ongoing situation. Basically we can't go on with things the way they are - it's just not possible. John is tired out from all the driving to and fro on top of work (where it's rather frantic at the mo as well - folks on holiday and off sick).

And I am having difficulty eating anything at all. Just too choked up by the situation to be able to chew and swallow. It's a case of forcing food down, because I know I must. If that makes sense. I'm trying to eat as much fruit salad as I can force down - at least 'tis healthy eating... Or it might be if I didn't have the single cream with it. I'm not keen on low fat creme fraiche (or however it's spelt).

Hope we can make it tomorrow (though I feel sh*te as usual), as I haven't seen John's Mum for ages - other than for minutes a few weekends back when I felt too ill to stay for lunch after we got there. I really miss seeing her, and wish could do so more often. I don't think I've seen her since before Christmas. :-( She may be my Mother-in-Law, but she's a fantastic and lovely person, and I really miss seeing her.

Sorry to post such a Pity Party, just things are so difficult at present.

No comments: