Monday, October 27, 2008

Still alive I think

I've neglected my blog for such a long time. Life isn't particularly easy at present, but it's stuff that I can't blog about, or not until it's over, and maybe not even then.

We went to the caravan at the weekend, arriving in the pitch dark. Was desperate for the loo, and somehow (prob a mixture of the vertigo and the darkness) managed to fall headlong on the patio, smashing my right temple onto the paving. Very shocked, couldn't warm up afterwards, grazing from eyebrow to hairline. Now, three days later, I have a truly technicolour black eye.

Feeling very miserable about all the other stuff that's going on in my life.

But we have my favourite visitor back for a while, and he is a great comfort. Thank God for dearest Brodie!

Brodie curled

5 comments:

Libbys Blog said...

Sorry to hear things are not going well for you, hope you feel better soon.
Was thinking of you as I drove along West Kirby prom the other day!!

Mary Anne said...

Maggie,
I'm so sorry to hear that life is not going well for you these days, and especially sorry for the horrendous fall you had. I do hope you are ok physically from it; do take care.

Anonymous said...

I miss reading your blog....
Sorry to hear your having a hard time right now, things will get better...
I was looking at some old photos of the Royal Iris ferry boat, and you came to mind ;)
Take good care my friend, and let us in on your comings and goings, when you feel better.

DD said...

Maggie,

I'm relieved to see you, but sorry to hear things are not so good. Hope they improve soon. {{Hug}}

Lovely piccy of Brodie.

HG

Anonymous said...

That must have been very scary...
I hope you are feeling little better now.

I'm enjoying your photos. Although I'm not active commenting, I'm following your blog and Flickr.

Hugs